Church Life Committee
The mission of the Church Life Committee is to grow the church in size and spirit by offering a variety of activities and support for church members and friends and the community at large.
To carry out its mission, the Church Life Committee does the following:
- Plans, organizes and encourages participation by the congregation and community in events
- Publicizes events in the bulletin and church blog and, when appropriate, the local media
- Recruits volunteers to assist on the day of the event
- Works with other volunteers who are willing to take ownership of an event, such as game night or an adult Easter egg hunt, etc.
- Provides supportive care to church members and friends
Members of the committee are expected to:
- Attend committee meetings and the annual church planning meeting
- Help in planning and organizing events
- Occasionally shop for supplies and/or prepare food
- Attend events and assist where needed
- Contribute ideas and feedback to enhance and promote fellowship
If you would like more information about the Church Life Committee, please contact the church office.