Dear Faith Des Peres Community,
There’s so much happening this Sunday I don’t even know where to begin. But it’s all good! So I’ll just dive right in . . .
· Kids, wear your costumes to church!
· Parents, bring any extra candy for Feeding the Flock/Circle of Concern before you eat it all!
· We’ll celebrate Samantha and David’s wedding after church with – what else – cake!
(Because that’s what everyone needs the day after Halloween.)
· We’ll celebrate the saints of the church and the saints of our lives since it’s All Saints’ Day.
· We’ll send off the scarves in style. Hint hint, this involves YOU.
· At 3:00, we’ll gather for our second Sacred Conversations on Race. Missed the first one?
Don’t worry. You can jump right in at any time.
It’s a good thing we all get an extra hour of sleep. No excuses to miss this Sunday. And why would you want to?!
PS: Invite someone to join you!